Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Confession Tuesday

It is amazing how I manage to fall EVERY single day. Either it’s that, or I get hit by something. Why? Believe me I don’t have a clue, and I ask myself this very same question every day. This didn’t use to be this way. I would actually be very balanced and could even do what I remembered from gymnastics and I actually did many sports. About two weeks or so it seems that all this did a complete flip.

Seriously I can’t believe that this actually happens to me. The other way I fell so bad I actually scraped my elbow and the side of my foot. Come to think about it, how in the world, do you manage to scrape the side of your foot? I don’t know, but I did it and at the very least I think I should get some kind of recognition for doing something that not all people can do. So I bow to that.

I don’t understand how can it be me that is watching so intently the ground I walk on to see if it’s wet or any thing and I’m the one whose legs suddenly wipe out from under her? Then while I’m still on the ground trying to get back on my feet, I see someone go through that same spot I just fell from and they go running. Then they will stop so abruptly their shoes screech in protest and then go back dashing another way. By then, my mouth is agape with incredulity.

I just really hope this doesn’t last any longer because it’s really getting on my nerves and to tell you the truth it does hurt; a lot. Also I’m starting to become truly terrified of P.E. because I mean, they play sports involving soccer balls and all that. While I’m busy trying to get away from them, the coach is yelling at me hysterically and saying “Do something!!!” and then I’m standing there on the side weighting my chances and thinking: should I really play? Then BOOM, there you go, the nasty soccer ball managed to find me once again. I was pretty shocked to see my hard efforts go down the toilet once again. I really, truly hope that my bad streak is gone real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment