
Today I realized that my parents are always right about everything. Even though tit is awfully annoying at time you really have to listen to every single thing they tell you because at some point in your life you are going to need it and you seriously can’t avoid it. The other day I was talking with my parents and they were telling me how important it is to know how to do things. Not only the things we do at school -but those are important anyway- but other activities.
At first I only thought that they were just doing this to keep me busy and tired and I wouldn’t be able to go out with friends all the time. Well it wasn’t like that (surprise, I’m wrong) it’s because in the world we live in today it keeps getting harder to become a really successful person.
Believe me, it is a complete relief for me to know that I was not wasting endless hours in French classes, golf, tennis, and all these things my parents got me into. Also it I really fun to go ahead and try new things. You really don’t know all the fun some of these things. My mom is still plotting some way to get me into more things because the other day we were talking in the car on our way home and she kept on dropping hints of “dancing”. Of course I rolled my eyes but this time I wont make it difficult for her because this are things that will help me; not her, in my own future.
No comments:
Post a Comment